Friday, November 19, 2010

I Am A Plow

I am a Plow. Currently I'm sitting in the warehouse waiting to be shipped off. The plow next to me told me that today would probably be the day that we were shipped off to various places. I guess I'm excited to meet my new owner and find out where I will be staying for a little while. I just hope I don't accidentally mess up or break down. I heard one time, a plow completely broke down on the job. He thought the owner might replace the broken parts and he would be ready to work again. But the owner just got really upset and sent him to a junkyard where he would rot for the rest of his life. Again I got this from the plow next to me. I'm really debating on whether to believe him or not. He's a little crazy to me.
Finally I see humans. I have no idea why it takes them so long to do things. I've been ready to leave this warehouse for HOURS! Anyway I can see the big trucks they are going to use to take us to new places. I'm in the first row so I guess that means I'm going to be one of the first ones to go. I just hope they take me somewhere nice and hot. That way when I'm working, I can get a tan! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment