Monday, November 15, 2010

A Direction The Class Needs

There are always things about the a class that a student might not like. For example, a student might think their teacher gives way to much homework, or they have to listen to way to many lectures or they just may not like the class in general. I will admit that I have classes like this to that sometimes just make me feel like yelling about it and there are probably some things I could suggest to make these classes better.
In American Lit, I don't really have a lot of issues with the class and I really can't give a specific direction that the class needs to go in. The two things that really only bother me are journals and blogs. I'm not really the type of person that likes to do a lot of writing, discussing and explaining. I like to get straight to the point without giving any explanation which is probably why I really like math. In math, you have a problem, you have to solve it. That's it. It doesn't really matter why you do it a certain way. You only ask those questions if you are trying to be difficult.
Like I said, a specific direction I can't really give, but just some things that don't like, I can definitely think up a few things.

No comments:

Post a Comment