Thursday, September 9, 2010

All About Morgan

My name is Morgan. I'm a fifteen year old sophomore excited for my sixteenth birthday. I live with my mom and dad, my little brother and my grandmother who unfortunately has Alzheimer's. Living with my grandmother can be tough sometimes because when you have Alzheimer's you are slowly starting to lose your memory and other abilities like speaking, hearing and talking. I usually hear her asking the same questions about twenty times a day.
Some of my hobbies are dancing, reading and listening to music. I've been dancing for about five or six years now. I took Ballet for four of those years and recently, I participated in one of the Joffrey Ballet Summer Intensive programs. The program ran for eight weeks. During those weeks, I danced for about six hours per day five days a week, and learned thirteen different dances.
I also love the environment. I feel that we should keep the earth clean and that there are ways that we can be comfortable and live our lives without trashing the planet. To help achieve this, one of my goals is to own a chain of hotels that are all eco friendly. My hotels will allow guests to live comfortably, but without causing so much harm to the environment.
Lastly, I LOVE to have fun and do things with my friends. We go to the movies and out to eat together and just have a good time. However, when I need to be, I can be very serious and get down to business. Now you know all about Morgan.

1 comment:

  1. My great grandfather also has Alzheimer's. Right now it is not that bad but if i ask him what he did a few days ago he cant remember. As of now he functions well and can do many normal things by himself. In all he is such a fun person to be around.

    ReplyDelete